喝了酒,靜下來,讓你刮鬍子的聲音
A sip of wine, then peace. The swish of your razor
一下一下,滲入又溢出耳朵的堤岸
laps my ears and overflows their shore.
鏡子儲滿燈光,暖而且黃
The mirror pours out warm, yellow lamplight.
和你靠近,又輕輕分開
I step from you
我坐下,信任著夜的這一個角落
and sit, relaxing in this corner of the night,
用項背的肌膚感覺你,感覺距離的伸縮
still at the nape of my neck
你的手指,正落在那一件家具上?
your presence, the space supple between us.
我聽見你的指紋,一圈又一圈
Whatever furniture you touch
像無聲的漪輪
I sense your fingerprints, one whorl and another,
擴入深霄水邊的蘆葦,生活的種種微息
like silent ripples
reaching past misty water
窗外的葉子
to the reeds, their soft breath of life.
終於脫下一點重量
Outside, the leaves
cast off their weight.