噩梦将我狠狠摔落在地,
My nightmares throw me to the floor.
恐惧与悲恸将我淹没,
I am awash with fear and grief,
却记不清为何如此惶惶。
but can't recall what made me so.
床单如船帆,被狂风撕裂,
The sheets are sails, ripped by winds.
我的床在狂浪中颠簸,
My bed is tossed in wild waves.
迷雾里的星辰,我已无法辨认。
I cannot read the shrouded stars.
月光下,湿冷的脚印泛着微光,
Wet footsteps shimmer in the moon.
从窗棂一直蔓延到门边,
They traipse from windows to the door.
房门紧锁,我无处可逃。
The room is locked. I can't escape.
心在胸腔里剧烈撞击,
My heart beats hard against my chest.
呼吸是慌乱急促的喘息,
My breath, a pulse of panicked air.
睡袍早已被咸涩的冷汗浸透。
My nightgown drenched in salty sweat.
晨曦微露,微弱却坚定,
Dawnlight emerges, faint but brave.
噩梦渐渐消散,可每一夜
Nightmares fade, but they return
它们都会重来,将我拖向坟墓。
each night to drag me to my grave.