My nightmares throw me to the floor.
噩梦将我狠狠摔落在地,
I am awash with fear and grief,
恐惧与悲恸将我淹没,
but can't recall what made me so.
却记不清为何如此惶惶。
The sheets are sails, ripped by winds.
床单如船帆,被狂风撕裂,
My bed is tossed in wild waves.
我的床在狂浪中颠簸,
I cannot read the shrouded stars.
迷雾里的星辰,我已无法辨认。
Wet footsteps shimmer in the moon.
月光下,湿冷的脚印泛着微光,
They traipse from windows to the door.
从窗棂一直蔓延到门边,
The room is locked. I can't escape.
房门紧锁,我无处可逃。
My heart beats hard against my chest.
心在胸腔里剧烈撞击,
My breath, a pulse of panicked air.
呼吸是慌乱急促的喘息,
My nightgown drenched in salty sweat.
睡袍早已被咸涩的冷汗浸透。
Dawnlight emerges, faint but brave.
晨曦微露,微弱却坚定,
Nightmares fade, but they return
噩梦渐渐消散,可每一夜
each night to drag me to my grave.
它们都会重来,将我拖向坟墓。