得失黄灿然

BALANCINGDiana Shi, George O'Connell 译


我在樓下靠著大理石牆
Downstairs, I leaned against a marble wall,
打開書,這時海風吹來,
opening a book, when a seabreeze touched me.
我什麼也沒看進去,
I couldn't focus
而只是任由書頁翻飛,
but let the pages flutter
任由我的白襯衫翻飛,
as my white shirt fluttered,
任由海風吹拂我灌注我,
as sea air filled me.
而我不敢抬頭看海面,
I dared not search the waves
看風的來源,看我自己
for the wind's eye, nor face my own joy
擺出迎風享受的姿勢,
bent toward it,
因為我知道我一抬頭
recalling how Orpheus,
就會像奧爾菲斯回頭
with one glance
那樣,失去得到的。
lost everything.


添加译本