你将是战争,病痛和饥荒最喜爱的子孙。
War, illness and famine will make you their favourite grandchild.
你会像一个盲人一样观看一部无声电影。
You'll be like a blind person watching a silent movie.
你将切碎你的心和洋葱放进
You'll chop onions and pieces of your heart
同一口热锅。
into the same hot skillet.
你的孩子将睡在用绳子捆绑的箱子里
Your children will sleep in a suitcase tied with a rope.
你的丈夫将每晚亲吻你的乳房
Your husband will kiss your breasts every night
好像是在亲吻两块墓石。
as if they were two gravestones.
乌鸦已经打扮好了
Already the crows are grooming themselves
准备见你和你的人民
for you and your people.
你大儿子将倒在地上,苍蝇落满他的嘴唇
Your oldest son will lie with flies on his lips
面无表情,一动不动。
without smiling or lifting his hand.
你将羡慕此生遇见的每一只蚂蚁
You'll envy every ant you meet in your life
和路边的每一棵野草。
and every roadside weed.
你的身体和灵魂将坐在不同的台阶上
Your body and soul will sit on separate stoops
嚼着同一片口香糖。
chewing the same piece of gum.
魔鬼将会问, 小可爱,你出售吗?
Little cutie, are you for sale? the devil will say.
殡仪员会买一个玩具送给你孙子。
The undertaker will buy a toy for your grandson.
甚至你躺在灵床时你的思想仍会是一个
Your mind will be a hornet's nest even on your deathbed.
蚂蜂窝。
You will pray to God but God will hang a sign
你将祈求上帝,但上帝会挂上一个
that He's not to be disturbed.
请勿打扰的牌子
Question no further, that's all I know.
别再问了,我知道的就这些。