「一個女人,」她說,「我的姐妹們
“My sisters,” she says,
難道不是同一個?
“aren’t you one woman?”
妳們蒼白的嘴唇,被愛情
Your pale lips, proud breasts
撐起的驕傲的乳房
propped by love,
妳們被男人愛過的悲傷的大腿
your sad thighs men adored,
種植了多少春天的樹林?而那衰老
the woods where so many springs were planted. Now in that ancient
乾癟的胸腹裏,歲月的河流正通過沉沉黃昏。
withered chest, the river of years drifts through heavy dusk.
當孩子長大,男人們也離開
With children grown, men leave.
妳們向著死亡和深夜行走
You walk toward death and deep night.
當年輕的白楊腰肢彎成朽木
As a slim poplar bends its youth into decay
妳們在傷害和寬恕中將愛完成。
your love fulfills itself in pain and absolution.
啊,嬌嫩的嘴唇,黃金的皮膚!
Ah, tender lips, golden skin!
願你們詛咒那石頭裏的永生——
Damn the pebble’s immortality—
和一個從未鬆開的懷抱相比,碑上的銘文
compared to perpetual embrace, isn’t the inscription on a stone
難道不比頭髮間的泥土更黑、更冰冷?」
darker, colder than earth mixed with your hair?