My Albatross高登

我的信天翁光诸 译


On the mountain coast,
高耸的海岸上,
Grass & arctic wings.
是莽原和北极的翅膀。
You clicked in my ear.
你在我耳边轻叩。
A three-meter hug.
一个三米长的拥抱。
A bobble of gay song
摇曳中的一段欢歌,
& battle grass. You fell
和猎猎的荒草。你坠落,
Like a lily. Timid
如一朵百合。羞怯的
We would never match.
我们永远不可能相配。
Fifty years is a life-
五十年,是一生——
Time I’d ask for again.
我仍愿再来一次。
Just to see you bow,
只为看你低首,
Our anchor on the prairie
在平芜中抛下我们的锚。
Lands. Remembering the ice,
记得那冰雪,
How you licked our lonely away.
你如何舐去我们的孤独。


添加译本