Sleeping With You艾伦·巴斯

睡在一起熊淼江 译


Is there anything more wonderful?
还有什么比这更美妙的吗?
After we have floundered
在我们从各自的痛苦中
through our separate pain
挣扎过后,

we come to this. I bind myself to you,
我们来到了这里。我把自己绑在你身上,
like otters wrapped in kelp, so the current
就像海獭裹在海带里,这样,水流
wil not steal us as we sleep.
就不会在我们睡觉时把我们悄悄带走。

Through the night we turn together,
整夜,我们一起旋转,
rocked in the shallow surf,
在浅浅的海浪中摇摆,
pebbles polished by the sea.
像鹅卵石,被大海磨得非常光亮。


添加译本