嘿,是我,风的骑手,红色的尘土光诸 译

Hey, It's Me, the Wind-Rider, the Red Dust坎达丝·西奥班·沃克


这城市看起来像神启
that makes the city look like revelation
是因为我爱你。只是想联系一下,
because I love you. Just wanted to check in
看看你过得怎么样,提醒你——
and see how you're doing, remind you to—
你那边现在几点?今天是星期几?
what time is it where you are? What day is it?
我这里是黎明,因为我爱你。没有在担心。
It's dawn here because I love you. Not worrying.
我的月升,是你的黑美式。你的夜晚,
My moonrise is your black americano. Your evening,
是我鼓胀中的沙漠。好一阵没你的消息了,
my swelling desert. Haven't heard from you in a while,
仅此而已。我不能,或者说不愿,接受
that's all. I can't, or won't, accept old testament gods
旧约里的神,因为我爱你。就是说,
because I love you. It's, just, like, why make everything
为什么要创造一切,
just to drown it? I would build an ark out of the world's animals
然后再把它们淹没?我会用世界上的动物
because fuck the world, I love you.
造一座方舟,
This sky will not be your shroud.
因为去他妈的世界,我爱你。
The sky is not always a sign. Be kind to yourself.
这片天空不会成为你的裹尸布。
Okay? Well, I guess I'll let you go now but
天空并不总是征兆。对自己好一点。
give me a call when you get this, alright?
好吗?那我现在就放你走了,
你看到这条消息,给我回个电话,好吗?


添加译本