灵魂的居所照朗 译

Spirit's House莎拉·蒂斯黛尔


我将以剧痛的裸露石块
From naked stones of agony
为自己造一座居所起来;
I will build a house for me;
全然独自如一个石匠,
As a mason all alone
我将它造就,石砖着石砖。
I will raise it, stone by stone,
每一块石头上我洒下血滴
And every stone where I have bled
都将显出黯红的印迹。
Will show a sign of dusky red.
我走过这路并非徒劳无功,
I have not gone the way in vain,
因我得益于全部苦痛;
For I have good of all my pain;
我曾一一踏踩,造起我寂静
My spirit's quiet house will be
灵魂居所的裸露的石块,
Built of naked stones I trod
就在我的路途曾迷失于主外。
On roads where I lost sight of God.


添加译本