我如此孤独,纵有爱意
I am alone, in spite of love,
纵有全副的收获与给予
In spite of all I take and give --
纵有全副你的温柔
In spite of all your tenderness,
我却时常了无生趣。
Sometimes I am not glad to live.
我如此孤独,如同
I am alone, as though I stood
我站上疲乏的灰暗世界的巅峰,
On the highest peak of the tired gray world,
我身旁只有飞旋的雪,
About me only swirling snow,
头上展露出无垠的苍穹,
Above me, endless space unfurled;
而天空与大地退隐。
With earth hidden and heaven hidden,
唯有我那灵魂的骄矜
And only my own spirit's pride
正在死去,那骄矜令我
To keep me from the peace of those
无法像群居的人们一样获得安宁。
Who are not lonely, having died.