Alone莎拉·蒂斯黛尔

孤独照朗 译


I am alone, in spite of love,
我如此孤独,纵有爱意
In spite of all I take and give --
纵有全副的收获与给予
In spite of all your tenderness,
纵有全副你的温柔
Sometimes I am not glad to live.
我却时常了无生趣。

I am alone, as though I stood
我如此孤独,如同
On the highest peak of the tired gray world,
我站上疲乏的灰暗世界的巅峰,
About me only swirling snow,
我身旁只有飞旋的雪,
Above me, endless space unfurled;
头上展露出无垠的苍穹,

With earth hidden and heaven hidden,
而天空与大地退隐。
And only my own spirit's pride
唯有我那灵魂的骄矜
To keep me from the peace of those
正在死去,那骄矜令我
Who are not lonely, having died.
无法像群居的人们一样获得安宁。


添加译本