Immigrant Song at a Food Truck潘伟嘉

餐车移民之歌布瓦 译


I touch your back with my dirty hands.
我用脏手触碰你的背。
I open you.
我将你打开。
I feel the growing heat
感到热量不断生长
          between the sinews
       在我的筋腱与
            and the egg-white bun.
           蛋白色的刈包间。
                       I eat the white of the bun.
              我吃掉包子的白。
                       I used to make cranes
              我曾折出那些纸鹤
                                   that you tossed away
                     那被你扔掉的
                                               like promises
                     寒冬季节的
                                   in a severing winter.
                                       誓言。
                       I come to you in my dirty self, a poster
                  我走近你时肮脏的我
                                   full of deliberate errors
                  一张满是错误的海报
                                               made under duress
               被那年轻又任性的职员
                                   by a young and willful staff.
                                 随意地涂写。
                       Here I eat you. Here, a food truck
                  就在这里我把你吃掉:
                                   sells sorrows in bun-sized bits, with you
                      一辆餐车,出售着
                                               wrapped in newspaper articles
                  包子般小口的忧愁
                                                           with jarring terms.
        而你,
                                               I eat you whole, including
               裹在报纸里面——
                                   the mayo on the photos, but soon
               周围的词长着尖刺。
                       darkness drizzles, my image of you
               我整口把你吃下,连沾在
            is a blur, my pen a bird in the air,
 照片上的蛋黄酱也没放过,但很快
                       a uniformed officer smiles at me
 黑暗就滴落下来,使我眼中的你
            to scrape off even the salt in my hair
 变得模糊,我的笔成为飞鸟,
and dumps it back into the ocean.
        一个穿制服的官员向我笑着
    为了刮掉我头发上的盐
并把一切扔回海里


2025
添加译本