我融化在未發現的石頭中的水晶裡
I dissolved in the crystals of undiscovered stones,
我住在城市之間,隱形不見
I live among the cities, invisible
就像麵包片之間的空氣。
as the air between slices of bread.
在船錨邊緣的鏽跡裡
I’m contained in the rust
我被承載。
on the edges of the anchors.
在旋風中我是一個孩子
In the whirlwind I am a child
開始相信眾神存在。
beginning to believe in living gods.
我就好像候鳥一樣
I’m the equivalent of the migrant birds
它們總是返回,從不離開。
that are always returning, never departing.
我想存在於進行時的動詞中
I want to exist among the continuous verbs,
存在於在最早的房屋地基裡面沈睡的
in the roots that sleep
樹根裡面。
among the foundations of the first houses.
在死亡裡我想成為
In death I want to be
一個擁有未發現純真的士兵,
a soldier of undiscovered innocence,
被歷史釘上
crucified by history
一個玻璃的十字架 透過它
on a glass cross through which
可以從遠處看見花朵。
in the distance flowers can be seen.