从我身上的每一处伤疤中冯默谌 译

FROM EVERY SCAR ON MY BODY尼古拉·马兹洛夫


我是一个缺乏勇气向自己
I am a beggar who lacks the courage
乞求施舍的乞丐。
to beg charity from himself.
所有未完成的爱抚的
Lines and wounds from all the unfulfilled caresses
线条和伤口在我的手掌上交叉,
intersecton my palms,
从我额头未测量的温度和
from all the unmeasured temperatures on my brow
对爱的非法挖掘中。
and the illicit excavations of love.

从我身上的每道伤疤中
From every scar on my body
都有个真理浮现。
a truth emerges.

我和白昼
I grow and I diminish
一起成长,消逝,无畏地跑向
together with the day, running fearlessly
起源的深处,
towards the depths of origin,
我周围的一切都在运动:
and everything around me is in motion:
石头成为一座房子,
the stone becomes a house,
岩石——一粒沙子。
the rock - a grain of sand.

当我停止呼吸时
When I stop breathing
我的心依然在砰砰地跳动。
my heart beats louder still.


添加译本