FROM EVERY SCAR ON MY BODY尼古拉·马兹洛夫

从我身上的每一处伤疤中冯默谌 译


I am a beggar who lacks the courage
我是一个缺乏勇气向自己
to beg charity from himself.
乞求施舍的乞丐。
Lines and wounds from all the unfulfilled caresses
所有未完成的爱抚的
intersecton my palms,
线条和伤口在我的手掌上交叉,
from all the unmeasured temperatures on my brow
从我额头未测量的温度和
and the illicit excavations of love.
对爱的非法挖掘中。

From every scar on my body
从我身上的每道伤疤中
a truth emerges.
都有个真理浮现。

I grow and I diminish
我和白昼
together with the day, running fearlessly
一起成长,消逝,无畏地跑向
towards the depths of origin,
起源的深处,
and everything around me is in motion:
我周围的一切都在运动:
the stone becomes a house,
石头成为一座房子,
the rock - a grain of sand.
岩石——一粒沙子。

When I stop breathing
当我停止呼吸时
my heart beats louder still.
我的心依然在砰砰地跳动。


添加译本