我已经很久不属于任何人了,
I haven't belonged to anyone for ages
像一枚从旧圣像边缘掉落的硬币。
like a coin fallen from the edge of an old icon.
我在严格的继承法和誓约间奔波,
I am scattered among the strict inheritances and vows
在命运的百叶窗后被描绘。
behind the blinds of drawn destinies.
历史是我必须跨越的第一个边界,
History is the first border I have to cross,
我等待那个从和谐之界发出的声音,
I wait for the voice set apart from the harmony of obedience
它将会告诉我已走了多远。
that will report how distant I am.
我像一尊坐落于星星之城广场上的青铜雕像,
I am like a bronze statue under the city square of stars
上面,鸟儿在练习着希望的牧歌;
above which birds practice their anthems of hope;
我如一根黏在蛋壳上的羽毛般来启示自己
I reveal myself like a feather stuck to an eggshell,
那告诉我一次过早的离去
which tells of a premature departure and
和预示着全新的生活。
heralds new life.
每一天我的家
Every day my home
都会在世界的帐篷下秘密地改变,
secretly changes under the world's tent,
只有童年像蜂蜜一样
only childhood is like honey
从不让任何事物在上面留有印记。
that never lets anything leave a trace in it.