REVEALING尼古拉·马兹洛夫

启迪冯默谌 译


I haven't belonged to anyone for ages
我已经很久不属于任何人了,
like a coin fallen from the edge of an old icon.
像一枚从旧圣像边缘掉落的硬币。
I am scattered among the strict inheritances and vows
我在严格的继承法和誓约间奔波,
behind the blinds of drawn destinies.
在命运的百叶窗后被描绘。
History is the first border I have to cross,
历史是我必须跨越的第一个边界,
I wait for the voice set apart from the harmony of obedience
我等待那个从和谐之界发出的声音,
that will report how distant I am.
它将会告诉我已走了多远。
I am like a bronze statue under the city square of stars
我像一尊坐落于星星之城广场上的青铜雕像,
above which birds practice their anthems of hope;
上面,鸟儿在练习着希望的牧歌;
I reveal myself like a feather stuck to an eggshell,
我如一根黏在蛋壳上的羽毛般来启示自己
which tells of a premature departure and
那告诉我一次过早的离去
heralds new life.
和预示着全新的生活。
Every day my home
每一天我的家
secretly changes under the world's tent,
都会在世界的帐篷下秘密地改变,
only childhood is like honey
只有童年像蜂蜜一样
that never lets anything leave a trace in it.
从不让任何事物在上面留有印记。


添加译本