此刻我正走出
Now I out walking
世界的荒漠,
The world desert,
我的鞋和袜子
And my shoe and my stocking
不再使脚难过。
Do me no hurt.
城里的好友们
I leave behind
我让他们自在,
Good friends in town.
开怀喝足美酒
Let them get well-wined
一觉睡到天黑。
And go lie down.
别以为我正走向
Don't think I leave
黑暗的深渊,
For the outer dark
就像亚当、夏娃
Like Adam and Eve
被赶出伊甸园。
Put out of the Park.
请忘了这神话。
Forget the myth.
这世上没一个人
There is no one I
能够把我赶走
Am put out with
或者使我恼恨。
Or put out by.
如果我没想错
Unless I'm wrong
我只服从一句
I but obey
歌曲中的词儿:
The urge of a song:
我——高飞——远去!
I'm—bound—away!
要是我在死后
And I may return
看到各种事态
If dissatisfied
不能让我满意,
With what I learn
我很可能回来。
From having died.