Now I out walking
此刻我正走出
The world desert,
世界的荒漠,
And my shoe and my stocking
我的鞋和袜子
Do me no hurt.
不再使脚难过。
I leave behind
城里的好友们
Good friends in town.
我让他们自在,
Let them get well-wined
开怀喝足美酒
And go lie down.
一觉睡到天黑。
Don't think I leave
别以为我正走向
For the outer dark
黑暗的深渊,
Like Adam and Eve
就像亚当、夏娃
Put out of the Park.
被赶出伊甸园。
Forget the myth.
请忘了这神话。
There is no one I
这世上没一个人
Am put out with
能够把我赶走
Or put out by.
或者使我恼恨。
Unless I'm wrong
如果我没想错
I but obey
我只服从一句
The urge of a song:
歌曲中的词儿:
I'm—bound—away!
我——高飞——远去!
And I may return
要是我在死后
If dissatisfied
看到各种事态
With what I learn
不能让我满意,
From having died.
我很可能回来。