渴望的微积分光诸 译

The Calculus of Longing托比·阿尔菲尔


即使是一个半心半意的吻也能治愈,
Even a half-hearted kiss can heal
尤其是当它很慢,发生在谷仓里,
especially if it's slow, in the barn,
在冬天,伴着加热器低沉的嗡鸣,
in winter, with the heaters purring
雪花静静地飘落。
as snow quietly falls.

尤其当你仍然相当年轻,
Especially if you're still fairly young,
功课领先,但恋爱落后,
ahead in school but behind in love,
对干草过敏,所以听起来
allergic to hay so you sound like
你在抽鼻子,但你并没有。
you have sniffles but you don't.

没有朋友可以倾诉,
No friends to talk to,
没有人告诉你下面的酥痒是正常的,
no one to tell you the tickles down low
没有人告诉你
are normal, no one to tell you
是的,你呼吸的气味会改变
that yes, the smell of your breath will change

就这样你知道
and that's how you'll know
蜷缩在一起像一条河流那样安静地流淌
Curl together like a river flowing quietly
在光裸的柳树和云杉之间。
between stripped willows and spruce.
轻轻地聆听,那越来越快的脚步声。
Gently listen for the quickened footsteps

跳动在你的胸膛。在内心让人惊异
of your hearts. Take refuge
的旋律中你得到庇护
in stunning melodies found deep inside
当你在消融一直熟悉的生活。
as you undo the life you've always known.
在那个你重建自己的冬天。
This is the winter you build yourself new.


添加译本