Even a half-hearted kiss can heal
即使是一个半心半意的吻也能治愈,
especially if it's slow, in the barn,
尤其是当它很慢,发生在谷仓里,
in winter, with the heaters purring
在冬天,伴着加热器低沉的嗡鸣,
as snow quietly falls.
雪花静静地飘落。
Especially if you're still fairly young,
尤其当你仍然相当年轻,
ahead in school but behind in love,
功课领先,但恋爱落后,
allergic to hay so you sound like
对干草过敏,所以听起来
you have sniffles but you don't.
你在抽鼻子,但你并没有。
No friends to talk to,
没有朋友可以倾诉,
no one to tell you the tickles down low
没有人告诉你下面的酥痒是正常的,
are normal, no one to tell you
没有人告诉你
that yes, the smell of your breath will change
是的,你呼吸的气味会改变
and that's how you'll know
就这样你知道
Curl together like a river flowing quietly
蜷缩在一起像一条河流那样安静地流淌
between stripped willows and spruce.
在光裸的柳树和云杉之间。
Gently listen for the quickened footsteps
轻轻地聆听,那越来越快的脚步声。
of your hearts. Take refuge
跳动在你的胸膛。在内心让人惊异
in stunning melodies found deep inside
的旋律中你得到庇护
as you undo the life you've always known.
当你在消融一直熟悉的生活。
This is the winter you build yourself new.
在那个你重建自己的冬天。