初次约会小贴士光诸 译

Dating Tips For BeginnersD·A·安杰洛


是的,我愿意披上一只章鱼
Yes, I would like to don an octopus
假装自己是个宇航员。
to pretend I'm an astronaut.
是的,在你谈话的零重力里
Yes, eating ramen in the zero gravity
吃拉面总是很有趣。
of your conversation is always fun.
是的,我的心是一架羽管键琴。
Yes, my heart is a harpsichord.
是的,我住在树梢之上,
Yes, I live above the treetops,
看着它们在微风中摇曳,
watching them sway like elephant
好像大象的尾巴。是的,
tails in the breeze. Yes, we could watch
我们可以看着城市争论,
the city argue over the overflow
为穿着霓虹蓝盛装
of flightless birds decked in neon blue.
不会飞的溢满街头的鸟群。
Yes, I'm thrilled to listen to the operatic
是的,我兴奋地聆听
breathing of your house. Yes, I'll do shots
你房子歌剧般的呼吸。是的,
in a bar staffed by the dead.
我会在一家由死者掌管的酒吧里
喝下一杯一杯的烈酒。


添加译本