当我看见你的脸
As I saw your face nearing
靠近我的脸,雪花从
my face, snow fell through
钥匙孔飘落,打开了门。
a keyhole and opened the door.
我们走进去,看着
We went inside and watched
窗户渐渐显现绿色和金色。
windows wax green and gold.
我们认定春天
Spring, we decided, was more
比冬天更有压迫感,
oppressive than winter with
满地的香雪球与三叶草,
its alyssum and clover
还有那生命决绝的重量
and the sheer weight of life
把我们挤出纸页。
crowding us off the page.
我们在床上共处多年,
We stayed in bed for years
耐心地从彼此的杯中
and took our cures patiently
汲取疗愈。
from each other’s cups.
我们读《荒凉山庄》,
We read Bleak House and
把钱藏在袜子里。
stored our money in socks.
这世上没有什么像我们一样
Nothing opened as we did.
完全敞开。