As I saw your face nearing
当我看见你的脸
my face, snow fell through
靠近我的脸,雪花从
a keyhole and opened the door.
钥匙孔飘落,打开了门。
We went inside and watched
我们走进去,看着
windows wax green and gold.
窗户渐渐显现绿色和金色。
Spring, we decided, was more
我们认定春天
oppressive than winter with
比冬天更有压迫感,
its alyssum and clover
满地的香雪球与三叶草,
and the sheer weight of life
还有那生命决绝的重量
crowding us off the page.
把我们挤出纸页。
We stayed in bed for years
我们在床上共处多年,
and took our cures patiently
耐心地从彼此的杯中
from each other’s cups.
汲取疗愈。
We read Bleak House and
我们读《荒凉山庄》,
stored our money in socks.
把钱藏在袜子里。
Nothing opened as we did.
这世上没有什么像我们一样
完全敞开。