the river of no return佚名

不归河佚名 译


if you listen, you can hear it call, “wailerie”.
假如你在倾听,你可以听见水流声。
There is a river called the river of no return.
有一条河叫不归河,
Sometimes it is peaceful and sometimes wild and free.
它有时风平浪静,有时波涛汹涌。
Love is a traveller on the river of no return,
爱情就像不归河上的旅人,
Swept on forever to be lost in the stormy sea.
永远顺着水流冲击而下,
“Wailerie”,
最后迷失在波涛汹涌的江河。
I can hear the river call,
我能听到汹涌的河水顺势而下,哗哗作响,
No return, No return, No return.
不归,不归,不归。
“Wailerie”,
那声音就是我的爱人在呼唤:
I can hear my lover call,
“回到我身边!”
“Come to me”.
不归,不归,不归,
No return, No return, No return.
我在河上失去爱人,我的心将永远思念,
I lost my love on the river,
永远地走了,我的爱人,
And forever my heart will yearn.
他将永远不归,
Gone, gone forever down the river of no return.
他将永远不归,不归。
“Wailerie, wailerie…”
He will never return to me.
“No return, No return.


添加译本