出生前我就爱你叶春 译

I Loved You Before I Was Born李立扬


出生前我就爱你
I loved you before I was born.
这说不通,我知道。
It doesn't make sense, I know.

没有眼睛前我就看见了你的眼睛。
I saw your eyes before I had eyes to see.
而从那一刻起我就生活在每时每刻
And I've lived longing
都能看见你的渴望中。
for your ever look ever since.
这渴望以身体为形钻进时间,
That longing entered time as this body.
它随身体的圆满而生长,
And the longing grew as this body waxed.
随身体的亏缺而生长,
And the longing grows as the body wanes.
它比身体更长久。
The longing will outlive this body.

出生前我就爱你。
I loved you before I was born.
这说不通,我知道。
It doesn't make sense, I know.

很久以前,我瞥见了
Long before eternity, I caught a glimpse
你的颈和肩,你的脚踝、脚趾。
of your neck and shoulders, your ankles and toes.
从那一刻起我就在为你感到孤单。
And I've been lonely for you from that instant.
这孤单以身体为形出现在地球上。
That loneliness appeared on earth as this body.
如果不是为了在你的名字
And my share of time has been nothing
逃逸之前呼唤它,
but your name outrunning my ever saying it clearly.
在你的脸远离之前
Your face fleeing my ever
吻它的唇,我的时间一无所用。
kissing it firmly once on the mouth.

渴望中,我最是自己,全神贯注,
In longing, I am most myself, rapt,
我的灯凡俗,我的光
my lamp mortal, my light
隐匿、低吟。
hidden and singing.

我给你我空白的心,
I give you my blank heart.
请在上面
Please write on it
写下你的希望。
what you wish.


添加译本