第一件我们必须做的事
The first thing we have to do
就是去觉察
is to notice
我们已经给这匹骆驼加载了
that we've loaded down this camel
这么多的行李
with so much baggage
我们永不可能活着穿过沙漠。
we'll never get through the desert alive.
有些东西必须离开。
Something has to go.
然后我们可以开始扔掉
Then we can begin to dump
我们带来的
the thousand things
成百上千的东西
we've brought along
直到连这匹骆驼都不得不离开
until even the camel has to go
而我们赤脚步行
and we're walking barefoot
在沙子上。
on the desert sand.
谁也说不准接下来会发生什么事。
There's no telling what will happen then.
但我听说有人,
But I've heard that someone,
这样走着,
walking in this way,
看到了一丛燃烧的荆棘。
has seen a burning bush.