Choices泰丝·葛拉格

抉择DeepL 译

for Drago Stambuk
献给德拉戈·斯坦布克

I go to the mountain side
我走到屋后山坡
of the house to cut saplings,
砍伐幼树,
and clear a view to snow
为山巅积雪
on the mountain. But when I look up,
开辟视野。但当我举起锯子抬头,
saw in hand, I see a nest clutched in
看见最高枝头
the uppermost branches.
紧攥着一个鸟巢。

I don't cut that one.
那棵我不砍。
I don't cut the others either.
其余的也未砍伐。

Suddenly, in every tree,
忽然间,每棵树上
an unseen nest
都藏着看不见的巢穴
where a mountain
恰似山峦
would be.
本该矗立之处。


添加译本