The first thing we have to do
第一件我们必须做的事
is to notice
就是去觉察
that we've loaded down this camel
我们已经给这匹骆驼加载了
with so much baggage
这么多的行李
we'll never get through the desert alive.
我们永不可能活着穿过沙漠。
Something has to go.
有些东西必须离开。
Then we can begin to dump
然后我们可以开始扔掉
the thousand things
我们带来的
we've brought along
成百上千的东西
until even the camel has to go
直到连这匹骆驼都不得不离开
and we're walking barefoot
而我们赤脚步行
on the desert sand.
在沙子上。
There's no telling what will happen then.
谁也说不准接下来会发生什么事。
But I've heard that someone,
但我听说有人,
walking in this way,
这样走着,
has seen a burning bush.
看到了一丛燃烧的荆棘。