In Absence — This Unknowing比安卡·斯通

你离开之后——这种未知光诸 译


When you leave, faceless
你离开之时,面目模糊的
old lover, element
老情人,那个我花了好长时间
that I have tried for so long
试图解释的
to explain—I will be
元素——我会被挂在
suspended between
两块巨石之间
two large stones
想着你曾经的好,
for a moment
过一会才缓过来。
thinking you were good
我会像晾衣绳上
before I am revived.
掉下来的衣服,
I will be laundry
飞到马路中间的丝袜。
that has gotten loose
再见了,帅哥。
from the line. Pantyhose
你离开之时,我就会变成
flying into traffic.
蝴蝶,蛾子
So long, handsome.
茧壳里面的浓汤。
When you go, I will be
重新装配好之后,我会爬出来
the moth, the butterfly,
而你会化成一片
turned to broth in the cocoon.
壮观的水汽
Reassembled, I will climb out
像兰花一样消失。
and you will be subsumed
我计划好了,小弹簧刀。
into a majesty of vapor
我下定决心,一缕甜甜的口水,
gone as an orchid.
我用泥巴和失落
I plan it, little switchblade.
捏出来的可爱白痴——
I will it, strand of sweet spittle,
是你,保质期是零,
endearing idiot I made
是你,总让我不能成为完整的自己
out of mud and loss—
因为你那点微不足道的物质
you, whose shelf life is zero,
让我远离无穷无尽的源泉。
you, who keep me from totality
and the small sum of what
is otherwise infinite.


添加译本