Trees talk to each other at night.
树木会在夜晚互相交谈。
All fish are named either Lorna or Jack.
所有鱼的名字要么叫洛娜,要么叫杰克。
Before your eyeballs fall out from watching too much TV, they get very loose.
如果你看电视看得太多,眼球会松动,甚至掉出来。
Tiny bears live in drain pipes.
小熊住在排水管里。
If you are very very quiet you can hear the clouds rub against the sky.
如果你非常非常安静,就能听到云朵摩擦天空的声音。
The moon and the sun had a fight a long time ago.
月亮和太阳很久以前打过架。
Everyone knows at least one secret language.
每个人都至少知道一种秘密语言。
When nobody is looking, I can fly.
当没人看着时,我能飞。
We are all held together by invisible threads.
我们都被看不见的丝线连接在一起。
Books get lonely too.
书也会感到孤独。
Sadness can be eaten.
悲伤可以被吃掉。
I will always be there.
我永远都会在。