当李花雪片般飘落光诸 译

While Plum Blossoms Sweep Down Like Snow琳恩·奈特


你找到的不是你追寻的。
What you found was not what you sought.
你爱过的不是你想要的。
What you loved was not what you thought.
当雨水落下时,
White plum blossoms sweep down like snow
白色李花如雪片般飘落;四季
when it rains; the seasons don’t know
不知我们如何使用它们的名字。我那时爱你,
the names we use. I loved you then,
他说,意味着爱永不再来。
he said, meaning never again.
你尽管倾尽心力挽留他:他已经走到尽头。
Plead with him all you want: he’s through.
你只能转身决定自己的下一步。
Your turn to decide what to do.

你转身决定。需要做什么——
Your turn to decide. What to do—
倾尽心力挽留他:他已经走到尽头,
plead with him all you want; he’s through,
他说。意味着,爱永不再来。
he said. Meaning, never again.
我们曾经使用的那些名字!我那时爱你
The names we used! I loved you then
当雨水落下时。四季并不知道
when it rained. The seasons don’t know
白色李花如雪片般飘落。
white plum blossoms sweep down like snow.
你爱过的不是你想要的。
What you loved was not what you thought.
你找到的不是你追寻的。
What you found was not what you sought.


添加译本