What you found was not what you sought.
你找到的不是你追寻的。
What you loved was not what you thought.
你爱过的不是你想要的。
White plum blossoms sweep down like snow
当雨水落下时,
when it rains; the seasons don’t know
白色李花如雪片般飘落;四季
the names we use. I loved you then,
不知我们如何使用它们的名字。我那时爱你,
he said, meaning never again.
他说,意味着爱永不再来。
Plead with him all you want: he’s through.
你尽管倾尽心力挽留他:他已经走到尽头。
Your turn to decide what to do.
你只能转身决定自己的下一步。
Your turn to decide. What to do—
你转身决定。需要做什么——
plead with him all you want; he’s through,
倾尽心力挽留他:他已经走到尽头,
he said. Meaning, never again.
他说。意味着,爱永不再来。
The names we used! I loved you then
我们曾经使用的那些名字!我那时爱你
when it rained. The seasons don’t know
当雨水落下时。四季并不知道
white plum blossoms sweep down like snow.
白色李花如雪片般飘落。
What you loved was not what you thought.
你爱过的不是你想要的。
What you found was not what you sought.
你找到的不是你追寻的。