预兆柳向阳 译

Omens路易丝·格吕克


我骑马与你相会:梦
I rode to meet you: dreams
像生命之物在我四周聚集
like living beings swarmed around me
而月亮在我右边
and the moon on my right side
跟着我,燃烧。
followed me, burning.

我骑马回来:一切都已改变。
I rode back: everything changed.
我恋爱的灵魂悲伤不已
My soul in love was sad
而月亮在我左边
and the moon on my left side
无望地跟着我。
trailed me without hope.

我们诗人放任自己
To such endless impressions
沉迷于这些无休止的印象,
we poets give ourselves absolutely,
在沉默中,虚构着只是事件的预兆,
making, in silence, omen of mere event,
直到世界反映了灵魂最深层的需要。
until the world reflects the deepest needs of the soul.


添加译本