亲爱的诗ChatGPT,  照朗 译

Dear Poem黄益民


我已经很久没有写过你了。
I haven’t written you in a long time.
突然,一扇窗户眨眼打开。
A sudden window winks open.
天空有着我父亲
The sky has my father’s
饱经风霜的面容。我想念你,我想念
beaten face. I missed you. I missed how
你如何安慰我,正如你现在
you comforted me the way you
用那睁大的清澈的眼睛
comfort me now with your wide-eyed
安慰我,你缓慢而耐心地
lucidity, the languor of the patient
舒展开自己,奢侈地
unfurling of yourself, luxuriously
无视最新的背叛,
disregarding the latest betrayal
就像一个头条新闻醒目地
like a headline stark across the front
横在我脸上。但我不会
page of my face. But I will not
在这里写下它,在你
write about it here, along the margin
内心的边缘,尽管你钟情于
of your insides, although you are in love
这些不为人知的事实——我下巴上
with such unsung facts – the pearly whitehead
的珍珠白头,我脚上淡淡的气味
on my chin, that faint odour from my feet
沿着空气的梯子爬上前一行——
scaling the air’s ladder into the previous line –
为什么不呢?谁在乎别人
and why not? Who cares if someone else
是否相信这些事情
would never believe that such things
也可能是诗意的?
may not also be poetic?
但现在我只想谈谈你。
But now I want only to talk of you.
我已经用如此真实的和弦
How many like you have I already
创作了多少这样的你,
composed with such authentic chords
其中充满了真理,响亮而清晰。
of truth, loud and clear within them.
我心爱的露水情缘,
My beloved one-night-stand
在所有正确的时刻
who never stops coming
从未停止来爱我:
to love me at all the right times:
在无法忍受的悲伤之后
after unbearable grief
或在每一个罕见的
or after every rare moment
满足,甚至喜悦的时刻之后。
of contentment, even joy.
你从不说谎,除非我
You who never lie except when I
想让你说谎,哪怕只是为了增加一个遥远
want you to, if only to augment a distant
但更重要的真理。我爱你,
but more vital truth. I love you,
亲爱的诗。我爱你
dear poem. I love you
因为你将痛苦托在
because you hold pain up upon
你安静的手掌上,将它举起,
the quiet of your palm, raising it
以便我能在最好的光线下看到它。
so I might see it in the best possible light.


添加译本