I’m seeing the boulder rolled away. I’m filling with ichor
我看见巨石被推开。我充满了诸神的血,
& holy Sliquid, lubed up like a spaceship, what planet are you from?
和圣洁的滑液,如同光润的宇宙飞船,你来自哪个星球?
Come lick my wounds. My winding sheet’s in shreds
来舔我的伤口。我的裹尸布残破不堪
in the dirt. Little scraps fluttering up like white-petaled birds
散落在泥土中。细碎的布片飘舞,
& other nonsense. Fool for you: no; idiot: no; jaguar
像鸟儿展开白色花瓣——还有其他胡言乱语。为了你我愚蠢:不;傻瓜:不;美洲虎
blitzed on hallucinogenic caapi roots
被迷幻的卡皮根弄嗨
or capuchin on a millipede maybe & yes I painted my cave
或者卷尾猴拿着千足虫——也许可以,是的,我把我的洞穴涂上色彩
to make it ready for the next thousand centuries of you.
为你准备好下一个千年。
Lunacy! Piracy! Breathe on me & I’m done for!
疯狂!海盗!迫近我,我已经无法逃脱!
Noli me tangere, my prehistoric horses will dissolve.
不要碰我,我的史前马将会融化。
What about that turtle we saw in the cemetery,
还记得我们在墓地看到的那只乌龟吗,
will it ever make it back to the lake? Should we have helped it,
它会回到湖里吗?我们是否应该帮助它,
lifted it shell & all? How did you get here, anyway—
抓住壳把它整个提起来?你到底是怎么做到这一步的—
stirring me like a photovoltaic martini. How classic. How recklessly cliché.
像太阳能马天尼一样搅动我。多么经典。多么厚脸皮的陈词滥调。