The Peace of Wild Things温德尔·贝里

野外的宁静马丁格 译


When despair for the world grows in me
当对世事的绝望在我心中升起时,
and I wake in the night at the least sound
夜里一丁点儿声响都能叫醒我。
in fear of what my life and my children’s lives may be,
担心我的生活和孩子们的生活会怎样,
I go and lie down where the wood drake
我起身入林,寻一处水边躺下,德雷克木鸭
rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.
在水上怡然休憩,大野鹭悠然觅食。
I come into the peace of wild things
我闯入野外世界的宁静,
who do not tax their lives with forethought
这里谁也不会用对明天的忧虑来减损
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
此刻。我沉静如止水。
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
我伸手去摸头顶上耀眼如白昼的星星
waiting with their light. For a time
它们正光芒万丈地等待着。有那么一会儿
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.
我栖息于天地间的从容,自由了。


添加译本