在森林中沉睡倪志娟 译

Sleeping In The Forest玛丽·奥利弗(Mary Oliver)


我想大地记得我,
I thought the earth remembered me,
她那么温柔地接纳我,
she took me back so tenderly,
整理好她的黑裙子,在她的口袋中
arranging her dark skirts, her pockets
装满青苔和种子。
full of lichens and seeds.
我沉沉睡去,就像河床上的一块石头,
I slept as never before, a stone on the river bed,
在我和星星的白色火焰之间,空无一物
nothing between me and the white fire of the stars
只有我的思想,像飞蛾一样,
but my thoughts, and they floated light as moths
轻轻漂浮在完美之树的枝叶间。
among the branches of the perfect trees.
整夜,我听见这个小王国
All night I heard the small kingdoms
在我周围呼吸,昆虫
breathing around me, the insects,
和鸟儿们,在黑暗中工作。
and the birds who do their work in the darkness.
整夜,我如同在水中,沉浮
All night I rose and fell, as if in water,
起落于一种明亮的光。直到清晨,
grappling with a luminous doom. By morning
我在一些更好的事物中
I had vanished at least a dozen times
至少消失了十二次。
into something better.


添加译本