Siwashing it out once in Siuslaw Forest盖瑞·施耐德

露宿西斯劳森林呐石 译


I slept under   rhododendron
我睡在杜鹃花下
All night   blossoms fell
花儿落了一夜
Shivering on   a sheet of cardboard
厚纸板上我瑟瑟发抖
Feet stuck   in my pack
双脚埋进背包
Hands deep   in my pockets
双手插在衣袋里
Barely  able  to  sleep.
难以成眠。
I remembered   when we were in school
想起那时我们还在读书
Sleeping together   in a big warm bed
同睡一张温暖大床
We were   the youngest lovers
我们是最年轻的恋人
When we broke up   we were still nineteen.
分手时才十九岁。
Now our   friends are married
如今朋友们都已结婚
You teach   school back east
你回到东部教书
I dont mind   living this way
这样的生活我不会介意
Green hills   the long blue beach
青青山峦,漫长的蓝色海滩
But sometimes   sleeping in the open
可是有时露宿野外
I think back   when I had you.
我常想起有你的日子。


添加译本