I deserve stones.
我配得上石头。
Better leave me the hell alone.
你最好离我远远的。
I am beseiged.
我被围困了。
I cannot feed you.
再也不能喂养你。
You may not souvenir my bones,
你不能留下我的骨头当作纪念品,
knock on my door, camp, come in,
不能敲我的门,
telephone, take my polaroid. I’m paranoid,
不能露营,不能进来,
I tell you. Lárgensen. Scram.
不能打电话,不能拍我的宝丽来。
Go home.
我偏执,我告诉你
快点滚,滚回家去。
I am anomaly. Rare she who
can’t stand kids and can’t stand you.
我是个异类。
No excellent Cordelia cordiality have I.
难得她受不了小孩,受不了你。
No coffee served in tidy cups.
我没有出色的科迪莉亚的热诚,
No groceries in the house.
没有整洁的杯子端来的咖啡。
家里也没有食品杂货。
I sleep to excess,
smoke cigars,
我睡觉睡到天昏地暗,
drink. Am at my best
我抽烟,我喝酒。
wandering undressed,
我最好的时候是脱光衣服四处游荡。
my fingernails dirty,
我指甲肮脏,头发蓬乱。
my hair a mess.
非常抱歉,
Terribly
本夫人今天感觉不好。
sorry, Madame isn’t
必须的,葛丽泰·嘉宝
feeling well today.
来一句艾米莉的诗:
Must
“灵魂选择她自己的伴侣……"
像里斯笔下马尾藻的海一样翻滚。
Greta Garbo.
扔出一句玛丽亚·卡拉斯的诗,
Pull an Emily:
关掉自己,像一只鞋子。
“The soul selects her own society . . .”
Roil like Rhys’ sargasso sea.
基督。
Abiquiu a la O’Keefe.
全能的神。
Throw a Maria Callas.
靠后。警告。
Shut myself like a shoe.
甜心,就是你。
Christ
almighty. Stand
back. Warning.
Honey,
this means
you.