今天是礼拜天非马 译

Today Is SundayTalat Sait Halman 译


今天是礼拜天。
Today is Sunday.
今天,头一次,
For the first time they took me out into the sun today.
        他们把我带到阳光里
And for the first time in my life I was aghast
        而在我一生中头一次
that the sky is so far away
我看着天空
and so blue
        惊奇于它是这么远
and so vast
        这么蓝
I stood there without a motion.
        这么辽阔。
Then I sat on the ground with respectful devotion
我站着一动不动
leaning against the white wall.
然后必恭必敬地坐在黑地上,
Who cares about the waves with which I yearn to roll
把我的背紧紧靠着墙壁。
Or about strife or freedom or my wife right now.
这时候,一点都没想到死亡,
The soil, the sun and me...
一点没想到自由,或我的妻子。
I feel joyful and how.
大地,太阳与我...
               我很快活。


1938
添加译本