野鹅倪志娟 译

Wild Geese玛丽·奥利弗


你不必善良。
You do not have to be good.
不必跪行一百英里,穿过荒凉的忏悔。
You do not have to walk on your knees
你只要让你温柔的身体
for a hundred miles through the desert repenting.
爱它所爱的。
You only have to let the soft animal of your body

love what it loves.
告诉我,你的绝望,我也会告诉你我的。

同时世界继续。
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
同时太阳和雨清澈的鹅卵石
Meanwhile the world goes on.
正在穿越风景,
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
越过大草原,幽深的树林,
are moving across the landscapes,
山脉以及河流。
over the prairies and the deep trees,
同时,野鹅在洁净蔚蓝的高空,
the mountains and the rivers.
正再次飞回家乡。
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,

are heading home again.
无论你是谁,无论多么孤独,

世界为你提供了想象,
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
召唤你,像野鹅那样,严厉并充满激情——
the world offers itself to your imagination,
反复宣告
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting --
你在万物中的位置。
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.


1979
添加译本