Poem Without Love塔菲娅·费祖拉

没有“爱”的诗光诸 译


You hurt my feelings
你伤害了我的感情
I say to the trees. You never
我对树说。你完全没有问
ask me how I am I whisper
我是如何对早餐的墨西哥卷饼低语,
to the breakfast taco, before
在不讲究但是决绝的一咬之前。
an indelicate but determined bite.
我想你,我在陌生院子里面和椅子对峙,
I miss you, I confront
你的有力+愚昧的胳膊。你的有罪-粗壮的腿。
the chair in the stranger’s yard.

Your strong + silly arms. Your sin-sturdy legs.
你为什么不(            )我,我把绿色的丝带

绣在黄色的打折T恤上 (开玩笑啦,我并不这么做。
Why don’t you                  me I embroider
我只是买香蕉和牙膏)。哦,
in green thread onto a yellow t-shirt
这是你想去的地方吗?我对着我的
on sale (jk I don’t do that. I pur-
汽车嘀咕,它有一个秘密的名字。
chase bananas and toothpaste). Oh,

is this where you go? I murmur
你能听见我吗?我在对
to my car, who has a secret name.
停车位发出沉默的手语。树木并不

回答;它们是树木
Can you hear me? I gesture
知道少说为妙。
mutely to the parking lot. The trees
do not answer; they’re trees,
                        and know better.


添加译本