Divorce Song詹姆森·菲茨帕特里克

离婚之歌光诸 译


A man who is probably my husband sails by.
一个可能是我丈夫的男人驾船经过。
But I just see a sailboat, not who steers it.
我只看到一艘帆船,并不知道谁在掌舵。
But I picture a man, in the gender of things.
但通过“事物的性别”,我在脑海中看到男人。

My husband who you will not meet.
我的丈夫,你不会见到他的。
He’s off, I don’t know, marshalling.
他走了,我不太清楚,应该在指挥——
Ideas, not soldiers. Sailing helps him think.
不是士兵,而是思想——航行帮助他思考。

I used to join him. Then we argued.
我曾经和他一起航行,后来我们吵了起来,
For a decade we argued. And sometimes
一直吵了十年。有时我们一起驾船,
sailed, though I was admittedly mostly
虽然我承认我主要是个

decorative, a mermaid on the prow.
装饰品,就像船头的美人鱼。
Whether I brought him better luck
我是否给他带来了更好的运气
is not my weather to tell. I cost him.
这不是我该知道的事情。我让他付出了代价——

Time. He costs me. More.
时间。他让我付出了代价。更多。


添加译本