I DON’T KNOW尼古拉·马兹洛夫

我不知道冯默谌 译


Distant are all the houses I am dreaming of,
遥远的是我梦想中的所有房子,
distant is the voice of my mother
遥远的是我母亲的声音
calling me for dinner, but I run toward the fields of wheat.
喊我去吃晚饭,可我却跑向那麦田。

We are distant like a ball that misses the goal
遥远的是我们,像一颗错失目标的球
and goes toward the sky, we are alive
飞向天空,我们活着
like a thermometer that is precise only when
像支温度计,只有当我们看它时
we look at it.
才能读得精确。

The distant reality every day questions me
遥远的现实每天都询问我
like an unknown traveler who wakes me up in the middle of the journey
像一个陌生的游客在途中把我唤醒
saying Is this the right bus?,
他问,“是这辆公交车吗?”
and I answer Yes, but I mean I don't know,
我回答,“是”,但其实我心里想说,“我不知道”
I don't know the cities of your grandparents
我不知道你祖父母所在的城市
who want to leave behind all discovered diseases
他们想要离开那个发现各种疾病的地方
and cures made of patience.
和那些需要耐心组成的治疗方案。

I dream of a house on the hill of our longings,
我梦到在我们的欲望之山上有一座房子,
to watch how the waves of the sea draw
在那里可以看到海浪是如何描绘,
the cardiogram of our falls and loves,
关于我们瀑布和爱的心电图,
how people believe so as not to sink
看到人们如何相信,以免沉没
and step so as not to be forgotten.
看到人们如何行走,以免被遗忘。

Distant are all the huts where we hid from the storm
遥远的是那些能够让我们躲避暴风雨的小屋,
and from the pain of the does dying in front of the eyes of the hunters
在猎人眼前死去的痛苦,
who were more lonely than hungry.
我们更孤独,比起饥饿。

The distant moment every day asks me
遥远的时刻每天都在询问我,
Is this the window? Is this the life? and I say
“这是窗户吗?”“这是生活吗?”我说
Yes, but I mean I don't know, I don't know if
“是”,但其实我心里想说,“我不知道”,我不知道
birds will begin to speak, without uttering A sky.
鸟儿是否将开始说话,而没有发出“天空”一词。


添加译本