我把自己从每个真相分开
I separated myself from each truth about the beginnings
关于河流、树木和城市的起源。
of rivers, trees, and cities.
我有一个名字它可以是一条告别的街道
I have a name that will be a street of goodbyes
一颗在X光胶片上出现的心脏。
and a heart that appears on X-ray films.
我甚至把自己从你那里分开,从所有天空的母亲,
I separated myself even from you, mother of all skies
从无忧的房子里。
and carefree houses.
现在我的血液是一个逃难者,它属于
Now my blood is a refugee that belongs
几个灵魂和打开的创口。
to several souls and open wounds.
我的神在一根火柴的磷光中存在
My god lives in the phosphorous of a match,
在保留着木柴形状的灰烬中存在
in the ashes holding the shape of the firewood.
当我睡去的时候并不需要一张世界地图。
I don't need a map of the world when I fall asleep.
现在麦秆的影子遮蔽了我的希望,
Now the shadow of a stalk of wheat covers my hope,
我的话语仍有价值
and my word is as valuable
就像一块家族流传的挂墙钟虽然它已经不再计时。
as an old family watch that doesn't keep time.
我和我自己分开,到达你的皮肤
I separated from myself, to arrive at your skin
闻起来像蜜糖和风,到达你的名字
smelling of honey and wind, at your name
它意味着动荡不安而让我静下来
signifying restlessness that calms me down,
为我打开门户通往我所休憩而
opening the doors to the cities in which I sleep,
并不生活的城市。
but don't live.
我把自己从空气、水、火分开。
I separated myself from the air, the water, the fire.
构造我的土地
The earth I was made from
被建成我家。
is built into my home.