SEPARATED尼古拉·马兹洛夫

分开黄峪,  Marija Todorova 译


I separated myself from each truth about the beginnings
我把自己从每个真相分开
of rivers, trees, and cities.
关于河流、树木和城市的起源。
I have a name that will be a street of goodbyes
我有一个名字它可以是一条告别的街道
and a heart that appears on X-ray films.
一颗在X光胶片上出现的心脏。
I separated myself even from you, mother of all skies
我甚至把自己从你那里分开,从所有天空的母亲,
and carefree houses.
从无忧的房子里。
Now my blood is a refugee that belongs
现在我的血液是一个逃难者,它属于
to several souls and open wounds.
几个灵魂和打开的创口。
My god lives in the phosphorous of a match,
我的神在一根火柴的磷光中存在
in the ashes holding the shape of the firewood.
在保留着木柴形状的灰烬中存在
I don't need a map of the world when I fall asleep.
当我睡去的时候并不需要一张世界地图。
Now the shadow of a stalk of wheat covers my hope,
现在麦秆的影子遮蔽了我的希望,
and my word is as valuable
我的话语仍有价值
as an old family watch that doesn't keep time.
就像一块家族流传的挂墙钟虽然它已经不再计时。
I separated from myself, to arrive at your skin
我和我自己分开,到达你的皮肤
smelling of honey and wind, at your name
闻起来像蜜糖和风,到达你的名字
signifying restlessness that calms me down,
它意味着动荡不安而让我静下来
opening the doors to the cities in which I sleep,
为我打开门户通往我所休憩而
but don't live.
并不生活的城市。
I separated myself from the air, the water, the fire.
我把自己从空气、水、火分开。
The earth I was made from
构造我的土地
is built into my home.
被建成我家。


添加译本