印度小夜曲吴季 译

The Indian Serenade珀西·比希·雪莱


我从梦着你的梦中醒来
I arise from dreams of thee
在初次沉入酣眠的夜晚,
In the first sweet sleep of night,
那时辰风儿屏息轻掠,
When the winds are breathing low,
天幕上繁星溢彩流光
And the stars are shining bright
我从梦着你的梦中醒来,
I arise from dreams of thee,
精灵在我脚底将我引领
And a spirit in my feet
——不知不觉!亲爱的
Hath led me--who knows how?
引我步向你闺阁的窗棂!
To thy chamber window, Sweet!

悠扬的乐声,渐行渐远
The wandering airs they faint
飘过昏暗的静谧的溪流——
On the dark, the silent stream--
黄兰木的馨香渺然无寻
The champak odors fail
一如梦境里甘美的思绪;
Like sweet thoughts in a dream;
夜莺百啭千啼的哀怨,
The nightingale's complaint,
在她心坎里溘然长逝;
It dies upon her heart;
我也定要在你的心底消殒
As I must on thine,
啊,何等可亲可爱的你!
Oh, beloved as thou art!

来吧,将我从草地上扶起!
O lift me from the grass!
我气若游丝!我昏迷倒下!
die! I faint! I fail!
让你的爱之吻有如甘霖
Let thy love in kisses rain
洒上我枯槁的唇和眉眼吧。
On my lips and eyelids pale.
哎,我的脸颊冰冷煞白!
My cheek is cold and white, alas!
我的心却怦怦狂跳着——
My heart beats loud and fast;--
啊!若能再次贴紧你的心,
Oh! press it to thine own again,
它必将在你的心口迸裂。
Where it will break at last.


1818
1818
添加译本