我告诉你:不是月亮。
It is not the moon, I tell you.
而是这些花
It is these flowers
照亮了庭院。
lighting the yard.
我痛恨他们。
I hate them.
我痛恨他们正如我痛恨性,
I hate them as I hate sex,
那男人的嘴
the man’s mouth
它封住了我的嘴,那男人的
sealing my mouth, the man’s
身体,它让人瘫软——
paralyzing body—
那总是躲闪的叫喊,
and the cry that always escapes,
那下流的,让人羞辱的
the low, humiliating
结合的前提——
premise of union—
今夜在我的心里
In my mind tonight
我听着质问,和萦绕不去的答案
I hear the question and pursuing answer
融化为一个声音,
fused in one sound
它上升,上升,然后
that mounts and mounts and then
被劈为许多陈旧的自我,
is split into the old selves,
疲惫的相互对抗。你看到了吗?
the tired antagonisms. Do you see?
我们都被嘲弄。
We were made fools of.
而山梅花的香味
And the scent of mock orange
从窗户飘入。
drifts through the window.
我怎么能休息?
How can I rest?
我怎么能满足
How can I be content
当这个世界上
when there is still
仍然有那香味?
that odor in the world?